When you’ve got a lot of trash to take care of and not a lot of time or resources to deal with it, you need to rent a trash dumpster. It sits in your driveway, happily collects your trash and, when the time is right, gets hauled away to the landfill without looking back. Getting a trash 20 Yard Dumpster Rental Lawrenceville GA takes most of the responsibility off your shoulders. When you’re working on a construction, clean-out or demolition project. And you have a pile of trash building up in your front yard.
That doesn’t mean you want to pay a fortune to get a trash dumpster rental, though! Here’s a look at what you can do to get a good price on your rental (without having to slip the dumpster fairy an extra twenty on the side!).
1) Don’t buy any bigger than you actually need. Most people think that bigger is better. When it comes to their trash dumpster rental, and in some ways they’re right. When you’ve got a big ol’ dumpster you’re never going to run out of space. A 30 yard dumpster is going to cost you more than a 20 yard dumpster. However, and there’s no sense in paying for dumpster space you’re never going to use.
2) Don’t buy any smaller than you’re going to need, either. Trash dumpster rental companies are more than happy to bring you a new dumpster. When they come to pick up your old one, but it’s going to cost you. Not to mention the fact that there’s only so small a dumpster’s going to go. If you have too much trash for a pickup but not enough for a 10 yard dumpster you’re still going to end up paying for full rental on that second dumpster. Talk to the customer service representative at your trash dumpster rental provider if you aren’t sure what size you need. They can help you make the right choice the first time.
3) Shop around. The first trash 20 Yard Dumpster Rental Lawrenceville GA company you contact may promise to give you the best prices in your area. But you’re never going to know if you don’t put it to the test. Go on the web or scout out the YellowPages to see who’s doing business in your area. And get a couple of quotes before you commit.
4) Choose a company close to where you are. Yes, companies are going to charge you more to deliver five hours away from their office than they are to drive for three. So choose a company that’s close by.
5) Work with a smaller provider. Big Box companies charge big box rates, mostly because you’re paying for their national advertising campaign every time you write them a check. Smaller companies do their business and marketing on a smaller scale. Which means they should be able to offer you a better price on your trash dumpster rental.