It is super easy for you to create a low costing website, which will help you well to communicate with customers and then get to sell services or products. Creating an amazing business website will always involve purchasing domain name and then hosting, and finally creating content. After that, you need website builder for customizing the design and finally publishing the same. Business websites are always essentials to remain competitive in the present marketing field. There are so many interesting points that you have to follow while creating a website design. Just go through the options and then you can finalize on the design and make your dream come true.
First of all, register with domain name:
Domain name, as everyone knows, is the name and address of website. To research and see if that domain name is available or not, you have to enter it into domain search tool. If you are actually taking up to the registration page, then your name might be made available. If you think that the domain is not available, then you have to adjust name to find out this is not taken.
- In case the domain version of business name is made available, then you have to use it for the website over some of the common extensions like .org or .ne
- It is always best to just use .com extension as people will tend to just search for and then they always trust .com business site first while looking for products or information online.
- Once you have come across domain name, you can further sign up for the hosting. Some domain websites will charge you around $8 per month. Then you have others, who are ready to serve you quite less like $3 on a monthly basis for registering domain.
- They might have a separate fee for the website hosting and even customizing smaller business email.
Ways to find the best domain name:
For the first timers, it is always mandatory to catch up with web designer in New York. There are some best practices that they can serve you with for finding that domain name to match your brand the most.
- You have to add the search keywords: Domain names are always mandatory for the search engines like Google. Also you have to include some words that people are subject to use whenever searching for the said business.
- You need to avoid random punctuation or symbols: Domain names are always easy for you to pronounce and then remember. You can always keep the name short as asked for and then avoid punctuations like dashes.
- Remember to use location keywords: It is mandatory for you to use location keywords for finding that unique URL. In case, all the desired domains you are looking for have already been taken, then you can try adding the city name or the area name to domain.
Choose the perfect hosting provider and then platform:
Once you are all set with the domain name, the next stop in this regard is to decide where you might host the website. Host is always the service which stores website and then transmit it to the said online visitors. The two major host platforms over here, which you can try, have to be Weekly or Bluehost, which is gaining quite some popularity among the lot.
- Weebly happens to be a user-friendly version of host web builder, which is here to present you with a personalized customer support. It can always make it better option for all the less tech savvy users, who are in need of simplistic website. It is perfect for those who are planning to create a platform other than WordPress. The price over here will be $5 per month and this will not include the email account or domain.
- Bluehost happens to be that versatile example of hosting option and it is here to deliver most value as asked for. You can always register the domain, get the chance to host website and then access the web builder of WordPress. You can further get the chance to procure email address for business for just around $3 per month, which is towards the lower side, You can log online to check out the hosting plan.
If the main aim of the website is to sell products then you might want to choose solution that specializes in creating that one online store. BigCommerce happens to be that e-commerce software that is here to help you not just create but further manage the online store. You get the opportunity to sell products and further market business. The costing will be somewhat around $30 per month and you can further use the free trial, without any need of credit card.
Content of the website:
The content for website is mainly copy that you write for pages on website. Business websites are subject to work best whenever they are clear, simple and also easy to navigate. It comes with straightforward text and even that simple CTA on every page. Business websites will have this tendency to have five essential pages, which will include Products, home page, About Us page, Blog and Contact Us pages.
Make sure that website is mobile optimized:
Mobile optimized website helps in adjusting to the mobile devices by just altering layout for smaller screens for making it user friendly and attractive in nature. Over half of customers will end up browsing for the services or products they want through smartphones in place of computer. Therefore, it is vital for the smaller business owner that website turns out to be mobile friendly in nature.
There are some of the top-notch builders which can help in creating mobile optimized websites in an automatic manner for you. Also targeted as responsive, these websites can always help in detecting the device visitors’ type and can easily shift the content to give that ideal experience in this lot. So, if you are aiming for the best help, you can catch up with pros for help.